Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cancer Journey 2015 - Video Diary Day 4-7

Day 4: I'm taking Mineral Oil now which should help with the pooping. Eating Circus Peanuts is a well deserved treat... Until the doctor stops me. I guess I'm going through the first stage: Denial.

Day 5: I need to crumble so I can build myself up. I'm almost there but not quite.
The quote in the video:
"I think, when like me, you've been an activist for a while, hear the stories, witness the lives of folks and the deaths, you grow a shell. In that shell you have a shelf for all the "worst case scenario". And, although you'll go through all the emotions, you are somewhat prepared."

Day 6: Happy Mother's Day... No cancer talk today, but I do miss my Mommy!

Day 7: Dear Diary, today I'm doing okay, I'm starting paperwork for Power of Attorney, I need to make sure that my DNR is signed. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.







No comments:

Post a Comment