Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cancer Journey 2015 - Video Diary Day 8-13

Day 8: It's gonna be a busy day and I'm dreading it. Part of me wants to be busy the other part wants to sit on the couch all day.

Day 9: Things are better when you sit on hot corn. Taco Bell gave me a steady walk for the border. Thank you, Motrin for saving my ass!!!

Day 10: Today I was able to help out on a radio show and it worked as an audition too. I realized I can't be in a car for too long. Martha helped us with my Power of Attorney for Health Care.

Day 11: Today we got good news regarding my treatment!!!

Day 12: I realized that I still have anger and emotions that I need to let out. I got help cleaning my apartment. Started a prayer reading with my friend Mark. I'm acknowledging that cancer is cancer no matter what size.

Day 13: Today I felt like a total loser. My heart knows it's not true but my head was totally believing it.

Click here to listen or right click and choose "Save As..." to download.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.











No comments:

Post a Comment